K&S comes thru!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
I contacted Scott Kissinger last week because he posted if anyone was owed anything from K&S to email him. Well I did and I'm happy to say my 4" Colonial Viper was delivered today. I had wrote this off. Thank you Scott for making this right after 9 years!!!!! I wish you good fortune in the future.

Last edited:
Jim---He owes me a 4" Viper as well.
Do you have any Info that I could contact him with? I had great service from him in the past then he completely disappeared. I wrote it off. Would love to have it.
Thanks!

I ordered a 4" laser torpedo in 2013 - while it arrived, the body tube was crushed & Scott wasn't interested in helping at the time :( I've never built the kit - so have just emailed to see if he can make this right :)

Fingers Crossed!

Krusty

Yes, Scott came through for me as well. I’m more happy for him than I am for myself. Tells me things are looking better in his life. Honestly, I missed some of his upscales, and he had a very innovative e-bay for its time.

Good to hear Alex. Like Jim, now you need to build it. It would be nice to see different builds for their just arrived K & S rocket kits. Greg Olson

I've been on a long Hiatus after rebooting my life and just saw the post Scott made in 2021. I've messaged/emailed him to see if I can also get the 4" BSG Viper kit I'd ordered. Sounds like he's trying to make everything right. I've been holding onto this decal set for a LONG time! Nice to put it to use.

Ron

Just wanted to update everyone... Scott reached out and even though he is not doing the Viper kits any longer, he gave me a credit to his new store for the equivalent amount. As much as I'd have loved to have built the Viper, I'm happy with getting this resolved. Crap happens to all of us, I'm a poster child for it. It took Scott a lot of courage and integrity to come back on TRF and set things right. Hats off to him for it!

Ron

Back