K and S Rockets 3 Day Special.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
K and S Rockets is offering TRF members a special to thank them for there support. From Feb. 24th to Feb 27th order any KSR-3 thru KSR-12 and we will ship it for free in the Continental US. Colors are limited to Red and Navy Blue. All chutes come with there own storage bag (bag color may not match the chute color). All payments are through Paypal. For this special offer you must either PM me here or Email me at [email protected] and include your TRF name along with your order and your email address that you want billed through by Paypal. Do not order through our site for this special deal, if you order through our site you will be charged shipping.

Thank you for your support.

ksr12sm.jpg

We are also going to offer 10% off on your order. So you get 10% off plus free shipping.

you offer that NOW!! I would have waited like 5 more days to place the order. Dangit :(

Ben

Ben the price you payed would have been about the same with you wanting matching bags. Our bags are normally made from Burgandy Water proof Rip Stop Nylon.

I have been asked if the discount and shipping is on harnesses too. I will include harnesses and storage bags but there is a $25.00 mininum order.

Thanks

Ben the price you payed would have been about the same with you wanting matching bags. Our bags are normally made from Burgandy Water proof Rip Stop Nylon.

oh, ok :) I think my chutes look awesome!! Going to try and get this rocket done in the next few weeks as it warms up and I can primer.

Ben

Our special is till Mar 1st since we decided to open the special up to everyone. So if you need some recovery items now is the time to get them.

One more day left. Sale ends midnight eastern time sunday so get your order in.

Back