JustRockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
Has anybody here ever done business with JustRockets? I ordered a Igniterman kit a couple of days ago and have heard nothing. Called today and left a message. Answering machine indicated I had the right number. No reply yet...

I am curious-what sort of a reply are you expecting? You posted your question approx. 2 days after ordering........Most vendors do not contact a buyer after receipt of an order. May I suggest that you give Just Rockets a chance to receive your order--and process it. In all probability, your order will show up in approx 2-3 weeks--maybe more. I have purchased from Just Rockets on several occasions--and their service is excellent--but do not expect miracles. Very few vendors perform them.

All I was hoping for was some confirmation they had received the order. I just wanted to make sure that things were progressing. After that, a couple of weeks would be entirely reasonable.

Most of the rocketry businesses seem to be small one person ops who excel at customer service. Hence, when I hear nothing, I get a bit concerned.

Oh, and thanx for your answer - that was what I wanted here, just some reassurance they were reputable. I mean $44 is $44.

Nope Just Rockets did not communicate...

But I did get my order today!

I'm not sure whether we have a rating scale or not, however

Just Rockets Is Now In The Top Of My Book!

I love doing buisness with just rockets they are the best in my book there service is the best

Originally posted by Alfred Mardeuse
I am curious-what sort of a reply are you expecting? You posted your question approx. 2 days after ordering........Most vendors do not contact a buyer after receipt of an order. May I suggest that you give Just Rockets a chance to receive your order--and process it. In all probability, your order will show up in approx 2-3 weeks--maybe more. I have purchased from Just Rockets on several occasions--and their service is excellent--but do not expect miracles. Very few vendors perform them.

Interesting -

most of us have become "spoiled" (perhaps) by our on-line vendors - particularly the ones that frequent these boards - with their quick communication regarding the receipt of orders and funds, as well as shipment information. If you think about it, it's not too much to ask because in effect you are wiring money to a faceless entity on the other end of the net. As a consumer, when you place an online order and don't receive any communication, it's like "*POOF!* I just gave a lump of money to someone I've never seen (usually) and don't know (usually) and I hope they send me what I've paid for." Until some reciprocal communication is issued by the vendor, the consumer can't help but be a tad anxious.

Just my $0.02 - and good to hear about the JustRockets order!

Awesome Vendor. Scott comes to our launches. Drives 6 hrs each way. Now that's support.

It only takes a moment to acknowledge receipt of funds, by the very same technology by which funds were transmitted.

But it is a shot in the dark.

My experiences so far:

great service from a vendor most seemed dead set on pooh- poohing

and vice versa

poor (meaning no service) from a vendor otherwise getting great marks and reviews.

Go figure.

Originally posted by Chr$
Awesome Vendor. Scott comes to our launches. Drives 6 hrs each way. Now that's support.

Scott is a great guy that loves our hobby. We are sending some stuff out to him today. I am sure Scott appreciates your business.

Back