Just ordered my first Deuce

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewEntity1

Reaction score
Just ordered a deuce direct from fliskits, along with a 24mm mount kit (for my Estes BB) and a BT50-60 centering ring pack (also for the BB) :)

Originally posted by NewEntity1
Just ordered a deuce direct from fliskits

Well, the addiction will get you very soon........ I have one built and another one still in the package....... great flyer......

Originally posted by NewEntity1
Just ordered a deuce direct from fliskits, along with a 24mm mount kit (for my Estes BB) and a BT50-60 centering ring pack (also for the BB) :)

NewEntity,

I'm not sure where you are located, but keep an eye out for the Tour de Deuce to come to your home state. (If you are in the US.) Check out the FlisKits.com homepage for details. The TDD events are great occasions to break out your Deuce and fly alongside the project Deuces.

I like the name of this thread:

Just ordered my first Deuce.

LOL:p

bmhiii

Holy mackeral! I just ordered the kit on Friday, and it already arrived!. :eek: :eek: :D

Wow, Jim sent it priority mail (even though I only paid standard rate)! Thanks! I'll have to be sure to throw you some more business :D.

Also, your centering rings look much more proffessional than the cracker-jack-box-thingies Estes passes off as centering rings :D

why, *thank you* :)

We ship everything Priority (US) and Air Letter Post (when we can) to international destinations, unless otherwise specified by the customer.

We've found that to the be the best overall from a price, delivery and satisfaction point of view.

We will be most interested in hearing your adventures in building and flying it, now :D

sayyy....I have this unused Big Bertha motor mount. I could turn my Deuce into an instant Tres! I would probably have to add nose weight, though :D

Also, it wouldn't be a 'true' Tres, because the engine arrangement would be different...

Back