Quantcast

Just in case...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Silverleaf

Reaction score
..... you missed my general ramblings post, I've started a new website for my Scale designs and projects that now features 4 high quality images of the Sandhawk Family along with the drawing of the proposed Nike-Sandhawk, all straight from Sandia National Laboratories c/o Richard Hay.

The link is:

http://scale-rocketry.tripod.com/index.htm

Click on Scale Data, then the Sandhawk Family image...

Cheers,

Karl

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Good site , keep it up :D

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
very nice site and content Silverleaf:
That answers my question from the other thread, the Nike-sandhawk never flew. Drat so we'll can make it a sport model but can't fly it in sport scale...maybe in that new event future scale or something like that. cool.

Silverleaf

Reaction score
Thanks guys, glad you like the site. 8)

I'm still tinkering with the layout, but the main design is set although I may add a few small flashes of the Silverleaf Design logo somewhere.

Cheers,

Micro,

The Nike-Sandhawk can be flown in the Fictional category according to Peter Alway in a recent thread over at Scaleroc on this very subject.

I'm going ahead with a Nike-Sandhawk design, simply because its making me cry with all the possibilities. 8)

Thanks again guys. :D

Silverleaf

Reaction score
hokkyokusei,

Thats a nifty program. I found it about 2 years ago, and it works great for angle measuremants for golf design and images.

Hope it helps, 8)

hokkyokusei

Reaction score
Originally posted by Silverleaf
Thats a nifty program. I found it about 2 years ago, and it works great for angle measuremants for golf design and images.

Hope it helps, 8)
It definately will, I have some undimensioned (but I know the overall length of the prototype) drawings I want to scale from. I had resorted to printing them out and measuring, but now I'm going to start again.