Just how strong are OneBadHawk recovery harnesses?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much Bill..
I never even knew this happened..
At least you got back the important parts that will live to fly again, lol..
I haven't spoken to you in a while,
any chance you'll make a launch with MDRA at Higgs farm in Maryland ??

Thank you always man,,

Heyyy,,
How are you Kit ?
Another one I haven't spoken to for a while..
How's everything on the left coast ?
Are you still flying with your buddy out there ?
Giving him a good firm handshake for me, lol..

Everyone is always so nice,,

Thank you all,,

Teddy
Doing well, Teddy. Getting older by the day and the recovery hikes over hill and dale often now give me pause. My daughter usually attends the local mid-power launches with me and plays launch camera operator, rocket fetch assistant, and landing photographer of the "sprawl shots". The Snow Ranch High Power launches I'm on my own so I've been doing fast off the pad to low altitude and low Chute Release opening flights which I blame on fellow Snow Ranch rocketeer Thirsty Barbarian. He's got that down to a science.

Many thanks for the kindness of your Christmas card. It's still sitting on my desk over the computer.

Doing well, Teddy. Getting older by the day and the recovery hikes over hill and dale often now give me pause. My daughter usually attends the local mid-power launches with me and plays launch camera operator, rocket fetch assistant, and landing photographer of the "sprawl shots". The Snow Ranch High Power launches I'm on my own so I've been doing fast off the pad to low altitude and low Chute Release opening flights which I blame on fellow Snow Ranch rocketeer Thirsty Barbarian. He's got that down to a science.

Many thanks for the kindness of your Christmas card. It's still sitting on my desk over the computer.

Ohh Kit,,
I'm right in the middle of a sever reaction to one of the drugs I'm taking..
This whole growing old thing is,, well,, eeehhhh, well still better then the alternative, lol..
It sure is nice to hear from you..
Ding it, What's the gentlemen's name that used to fly at the Snow Ranch with you ??
I had the two of you unknowing it was from me give each other a "good firm handshake"..
Man was that a good chuckle we all got off of that one,, lol..
Wow, I didn't know Thirsty Eric fly's at the Snow Ranch..
Ima hafta set up another handshake or something,, lol..

Teddy

I don't know for sure what the wind speed was. The forcast was for wind speed of 10-20 mph. It felt to me like the gusts exceeded 20 mph but that is just a guess.

In any case, launches that are not sanctioned by NAR or Tripoli are not bound by those safety codes.
I don't know your insurance company's expectations or requirements but if they are like every other one they will not accept a claim unless safety codes are followed.

Back