Just how strong are OneBadHawk recovery harnesses?

Discussion in 'Recovery' started by Nathan, Jan 12, 2020.

Help Support The Rocketry Forum by donating:

1. Jan 21, 2020 #31

o1d_dude

o1d_dude

o1d_dude

'I battle gravity'

Doing well, Teddy. Getting older by the day and the recovery hikes over hill and dale often now give me pause. My daughter usually attends the local mid-power launches with me and plays launch camera operator, rocket fetch assistant, and landing photographer of the "sprawl shots". The Snow Ranch High Power launches I'm on my own so I've been doing fast off the pad to low altitude and low Chute Release opening flights which I blame on fellow Snow Ranch rocketeer Thirsty Barbarian. He's got that down to a science.

Many thanks for the kindness of your Christmas card. It's still sitting on my desk over the computer.

2. Jan 21, 2020 #32

Onebadhawk

Onebadhawk

Onebadhawk

Ohh Kit,,
    I'm right in the middle of a sever reaction to one of the drugs I'm taking..
    This whole growing old thing is,, well,, eeehhhh, well still better then the alternative, lol..
    It sure is nice to hear from you..
    Ding it, What's the gentlemen's name that used to fly at the Snow Ranch with you ??
    I had the two of you unknowing it was from me give each other a "good firm handshake"..
    Man was that a good chuckle we all got off of that one,, lol..
    Wow, I didn't know Thirsty Eric fly's at the Snow Ranch..
    Ima hafta set up another handshake or something,, lol..

Teddy

3. Jan 24, 2020 #33

John Taylor

John Taylor

John Taylor

Forum Supporter TRF Supporter

I don't know your insurance company's expectations or requirements but if they are like every other one they will not accept a claim unless safety codes are followed.

g.pitts likes this.