Just got back into model rockets, I think I'm in too deep to stop now

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinwebb

Reaction score
Was organizing the basement and getting things ready for family to come over so I put away all the rockets I had bought but first took a pic! I have been buying these for about 2 or 3 months whenever I see something I like :) I knew it was bad when i had to take the picture as a panorama to fit it all in. At least I shall have something to do this winter here in ohio!

So4F55W.jpg

Was organizing the basement and getting things ready for family to come over so I put away all the rockets I had bought but first took a pic! I have been buying these for about 2 or 3 months whenever I see something I like :) I knew it was bad when i had to take the picture as a panorama to fit it all in. At least I shall have something to do this winter here in ohio!

So4F55W.jpg

The only problem I see here is that they need built, a good problem to have :)

Very nice collection - and only after 2~3 months....

Keep buying at that rate and you'll get a pile like mine (but mine took 18 years)

2016 Kit Collection.jpg

Rich is dead on. I was just thinking I don't see HPR in there (yet) and then read his post. That's quite the arsenal! Enjoy!!

You both are evil, as you both have my second favorite kit of all and a pretty tough one to build correctly, the ARV Condor! I still fly mine every so often but due to age and thin balsa the wings have warped enough they no longer are trimmed for the recommended circular glide path.

Looks like you are set for a winter building season. Hope you have enough glue?

Buying for 2-3 months... Just under 100 kits in the picture... including a Super Big Bertha, and Interceptor-E...

WOWZER :cool:

Welcome back! Would you be interested in parting with that Outlander?

Les, would you happen to have any of the three in my siggy I'm looking for?

:drool:

Welcome back!

Looks like you could use some help there. If you want to send any of them to me here in China, I'd be happy to help you out. :wink:

Welcome back! Time to start building, and take a break from collecting for a while. :wink:

Its a great way to relieve stress, add different stress, and spend money. (Fun fact, the average Estes Leviathan has ~16 ft of tube spiral to fill...)

I defeated the collection bug by setting a personal rule: No more than 5 rockets in the build pile.

Back