Just for kicks....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Here is a picture my mom took of me with B&W film. As most of you know, I am homeschooled, so this is how I type long pages of writing! Very good system if you ask me. Very comfy. Much unlike those stupid plastic chairs they make you sit at at schools. Thought I would just post this for laughs.

Just to clear things up, that is my back showing where my shirt scrunched up, not what it kind of looks like.

LOL i hate plastic chairs.... Every once in a while i try to get at the teacher's chair :).

I wanna be homeschooled... Your lucky.

Hehe. I am lucky. I also do a lot of paid chores during the day so I can afford more rockets! And I also build em during the day! Come to think of it, my spool rocket taht I finsihed today should be dry.... Beleive me, it is hard to convince a parent to homeschool you, but it is worth it!

Yea, but before you convince em ya gotta think about the disadvantages. Sure, there's rockets, but are any of your friends home? All mine get home at the same time as me. Maybe there would be somebody on runescape- but at school they get kicked off real quick. There's always TRF, but when we get school off i get on and there's barely anything going on.

For you, you might have a different view, but I just think the GREAT advantages are outweighed by the disadvantages. Besides, do ya get P.E at home?

Back