Just a simple question ...........

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, yes, indeed. I brought those kits from Argentina to BALLS and in two opportunities, to LDRS.
And, if all goes well, I will go BALLS this year with some more kits...

Guillermo D.
September is coming, and in looking at these kits again, I know I want several... the Anteres, the Alpha 7, and the Exocet. Presuming that the costs on the website are ARS, and not USD.

Well it took a long time
But my goal was reached....

Just certified LVL 2 at LDRS
With my upscaled "Antares"

I named it "Antares IV" (4" dia)

If any of you from Argentina are here.... God Bless you and Thank For the support.

Yes ...I STILL want to buy a
Skytec Antares Kit !!!!

Attachments

• 20230703_211810.jpg
    20230703_211810.jpg
    822.9 KB · Views: 0
Congrats!!!

I want several of their kits, however, I was told that the shipping fee from Argentina to the US *OR* China was over $200 USD.

Well it took a long time
But my goal was reached....

Just certified LVL 2 at LDRS
With my upscaled "Antares"

I named it "Antares IV" (4" dia)

If any of you from Argentina are here.... God Bless you and Thank For the support.

Yes ...I STILL want to buy a
Skytec Antares Kit !!!!
Looks great! But your vinyl is upside down... :D

I noticed this thread has had recent activity. Glasspack, congrats on the Level 2 cert and the beautiful model! So, my wife and her family are from Argentina and visit frequently to see their families back home. Does anyone have any information on where to buy Skytec rocket kits, preferably in Buenos Aires? My wife is going to be traveling there this week and I was hoping that she could bring me back a kit or two. I've directly messaged Guillermo about this, but wanted to post this for more visibility in case any one else gleaned any more information on where/how to obtain these kits. Thanks!

If you can, I'd like a few kits from them as well...
ALA X
Gama Centauro
Shadow
Centauro
Cyrrius
Sky 1
Alfa 07
Exocet AM 39
Raptor
Antarés

At the time I was communicating with the owner ([email protected]), I was told that shipping those few kits would be about $350 USD.

Looks like my most recent link for them is still up...
https://cohetes.mercadoshops.com.ar/

Last edited:
Allow me to pump the brakes on expectations here. My wife was only in Argentina for a few short days and was not able to get any Skytec kits this time. The next time someone visits there, I will try to order ahead of time to have them ready for pickup, but please keep in mind that luggage space is at a premium and I'll likely only be able to get one or two for me, so no promises on getting any more. Further, in contact with Skytec, apparently many kits are/were out of stock, including the Antares, which is my preferred one to get. In other words, it's unlikely I'll be able to serve as a pseudo importation service for these kits! 😅

Back