July Best Rocket Run-Off Poll

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

July Best Rocket Runoff

• adrian's Congreve Artillery Rocket(scratch)

• Scotty Dog's 'Firecracker'

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glad to be the first to congratulate Adrian.:clap::clap: Nice job on the rocket and nice job on the write up about the history of it. Thanks to all that voted.Thanks to all that entered.Thanks to TRF for having the contest and Starlight Rocketry Scotty Dog

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the official announcement before I start celebrating, but thanks anyway! :)

By way of thanks to all those who voted (especially the ones who voted for me!), here are a couple of photos of the real thing - well, as real as it gets, it's the replica in the museum. :D

183congreve1_small.jpg

185congreve2_small.jpg

I'm still waiting for the official announcement before I start celebrating, but thanks anyway! :)

By way of thanks to all those who voted (especially the ones who voted for me!), here are a couple of photos of the real thing - well, as real as it gets, it's the replica in the museum. :D
Official announcemen? .Not a
hanging chad :y:

Last edited:
Well, no hanging chads here! Just a slow contest administrator!:roll: I mean, after all, the August contest isn't even posted yet!:rolleyes::confused2:

Congratulations Adrian! You are now a proud recipient of a $30 shopping spree at Starlight Rockets! :D

Thanks for all those who entered in the contest and thanks for those voting..And a BIG THANKS to Mr Bob of Starlight for being this month's sponsor!:clap:

Thanks to all who voted for the Congreve!

Also thanks to Mr. Bob of Starlight Rockets, who didn't just send me the $30 worth of Builders' Special I asked for, but also a Zippy kit as well. The delay in answering is because I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks, including one week at International Rocket Week 2010, where (among other things) I built and flew the Zippy. Which means you get to see this. :)

6614zippy_small.jpg

6615zippy_launch_small.jpg

Back