Jul/Aug Sport Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stymye

Reaction score
The new issue is out ,Lots of good coverage of NARCON 04
and ofcourse annother great Deuces Wild cover !!

unfortunately no model plans in this issue,,,but there is a good review and schematics for the PML Quantum Leap..

also includes a review of some of the new Estes kits in the works

This is the 3rd or 4th time a deuce has been somplace on the cover, isn't it??

just a proud papa :)

Dangit, how long till a Spitfire IV makes the cover of Sport Rocketry... :D Give it 3 years and then im writing to the editor... :D ;) I already have two candidate photos... :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

But that rocket wont be anywhere near Jim's league untill Carl makes a 38MM MMT upscale version... ;)

Why is it I always get my Sport Rocketry last... :kill: I swear, my mailman sits in the road off to the west of our house and reads it for days... Weeks... MONTHS, even!

I STILL haven't gotten mine and my subscrition runs out in August. Will I still get my mag?

This is the 3rd or 4th time a deuce has been somplace on the cover, isn't it??

not only that Jim, but it is by far the largest Deuce on a cover !

and a very well finished one I might add !!!

Originally posted by stymye
not only that Jim, but it is by far the largest Deuce on a cover !

and a very well finished one I might add !!!

Alright...it's killing me...who's Deuce is it?

I should rephrase that It's the largest " pic "of a Duece on the cover...It belongs to Mr. Walt Evans of WOOSH

Originally posted by stymye
The new issue is out ,Lots of good coverage of NARCON 04
and ofcourse annother great Deuces Wild cover !!

unfortunately no model plans in this issue,,,but there is a good review and schematics for the PML Quantum Leap..

also includes a review of some of the new Estes kits in the works

Be sure to read the article on UROC's Hellfire launch. I did not think it was going to be that interesting but read it anyway and was pleasantly surprised. The lengths some people will go though to fly rockets...

Bill

correct ,annother great article... this is one of the better issues !

Will I still get my issue since my subscription runs out in August and it is the July/Aug issue?

Back