JonRocket.com's 2019 Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
JonRocket.com's Annual Holiday Sale begins on Thanksgiving, November 28, and runs through December 6. During the sale, almost everything listed on our web site will be on sale with savings of up to 20% (maybe more) off our already discounted prices. The sale prices will go into effect in the early morning hours on Thanksgiving and the specials will be updated late each evening during the sale. Please shop early to save more.

https://www.jonrocket.com/

Plus … every order earns Rewards Points good toward a future order.

Small Print: All sale prices are only available during the sale period, limited to stock on hand, and update around midnight (Eastern time) each night.

I need a LARGE JonRocket.com self stick decal for the back window of my topper on my truck!
The business card sized one's I had stuck to my cabinet went with my cabinet when I sold it during the move out of our home some years back.
I need to get a T-Shirt and a hat too for this coming summer.
I'm down 65 pounds from 280 and I want to be down another 35 by May 2020.
My back is starting to love me for it too!

I am sorry to say that we don't have any large stickers, shirts, or hats right now. But, when we get some I will let you know!

Congrats on the weight loss. I have been trying to lose 30 or 35 pounds for a couple of years.

Back