JonRocket.com New Owner Information. One Last Post From John (not Jon)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru5

Reaction score
Hello All,

Well, the sale is now final and the new owners are taking over. The new owners are....... This is where I had their names, but while I was proofreading this post I got a message from them asking me to wait until Monday as they will have a formal press release.

Anyway, the unknown people plan to continue the JonRocket.com tradition. Look for new and improved website, and possibly, some new products. They tell they plan to continue the "Free Kits for Kids" program that I started a few years ago, which was a relief to me! Very nice people. I hope everyone who supported me through the years will continue to support them.

There are a few gift certificates outstanding. I haven't discussed this with the new owners yet, but I will personally guarantee those certificates. Just let me or the the new owners know when they get opened up.

As for me, I have a few people I'd like to thank.

Carl Mclawhorn
- First guy to let me sell rockets (out of the blue)
Ed Hartle - Ed has been a big, big, help to me through the last 3 years and is considered a fine friend.
Mike Scopone - Yeah, he has that other rocket shop. Still a fine friend.
Bob Joblonski - of Starlight Fame
Angelo Costellano - Sorry if I got the spelling on the name wrong. Thanks for the advice through the years.
Sol Pena - He's the Mercury guy.
Bill and Mary Ann Saindon - Don't let Bill fool you, she's the one who runs things!

I'm sure I forgot to mention someone (did I just win an Oscar!?), but you know who you are.

Also, I'd like to say a big NO THANKS to a few people - but I won't. :p

Also, A BIG THANKS to those of you who supported me through the years.

Mike - no, I do not need a tissue! No need to ask!

John (not Jon) Arthur

Hello All,

Well, the sale is now final and the new owners are taking over. The new owners are....... This is where I had their names, but while I was proofreading this post I got a message from them asking me to wait until Monday as they will have a formal press release.

Anyway, the unknown people plan to continue the JonRocket.com tradition. Look for new and improved website, and possibly, some new products. They tell they plan to continue the "Free Kits for Kids" program that I started a few years ago, which was a relief to me! Very nice people. I hope everyone who supported me through the years will continue to support them.

There are a few gift certificates outstanding. I haven't discussed this with the new owners yet, but I will personally guarantee those certificates. Just let me or the the new owners know when they get opened up.

As for me, I have a few people I'd like to thank.

Carl Mclawhorn - First guy to let me sell rockets (out of the blue)
Ed Hartle - Ed has been a big, big, help to me through the last 3 years and is considered a fine friend.
Mike Scopone - Yeah, he has that other rocket shop. Still a fine friend.
Bob Joblonski - of Starlight Fame
Angelo Costellano - Sorry if I got the spelling on the name wrong. Thanks for the advice through the years.
Sol Pena - He's the Mercury guy.
Bill and Mary Ann Saindon - Don't let Bill fool you, she's the one who runs things!

I'm sure I forgot to mention someone (did I just win an Oscar!?), but you know who you are.

Also, I'd like to say a big NO THANKS to a few people - but I won't. :p

Also, A BIG THANKS to those of you who supported me through the years.

Mike - no, I do not need a tissue! No need to ask!

John (not Jon) Arthur

LOL ;)

John,

Congrats on the sale.

Don't disappear. You are still welcome here and in rocketry in general. Why, you may even be able to launch a rocket now!

John,
Sorry to see you go. It was always great doing business with you and I hope the new owners have the same great service you have provided to the rocket community.

Jon you got my number, I got your if you don't call I'll find where you live...:neener:
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude

Back