JonRocket.com - FOR SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too seriously considered bidding as well..Would fit as my name IS Jon(and NO it is NOT a shortening of Jonathon!:p)!:roll:

But, like Peartree, I too, wouldn't have the time or storage needed to properly support the venture..

Hate to see it, but I understand it.

Without jonrocket.com there would be no Hartle Engineering.

Thanx John

Ed Hartle

Quick note. Yes, we are now officially sold.

I'm told the new owners are considering "jon" to be "just our names".

Please see other post titled "JonRocket.com - New owner information, One Last Post for John (not Jon) for more information.

John A

I was in the process of placing an order by snail mail when the original post on this thread was posted.

My order, a sizable one that would have raised the Mrs.'s eyebrows had she seen it, arrived at my house today the same time I got home.

Thanks to John (no Jon) Arthur for the fine service he has provided me since I re-entered the hobby.

Best of luck in whatever you do!

I guess this is no longer a secret since I found this post on Payloadbay.com yesterday:

https://www.payloadbay.com/article-bracha-and-roger-smith-purchase-jonrocketcom.html

Ah, my favorite web site!

We tried to keep the purchase of JonRocket.com a secret over the weekend, mainly so we could surprise the members of our local rocketry club when we showed up in our "Roger (not Jon)" and "Bracha (not Jon)" t-shirts to that Saturday's launch.

As we drove into the launch site on Saturday morning, we didn't see any tents. Then we saw Brian, the club's president, in a parking area to the side. We joined him and he explained that our launch field was a swamp. All the rain lately had created puddles up to three-feet deep.

Brian was calling everyone to let them know not to come when I finally got him to see our shirts. "No way!" was his reaction.

Brian took the photos we posted on PayloadBay as we posed with our dog Q.T. (I didn't name her!) and a rocket we borrowed from a club member.

-- Roger

Back