Jolly Logic AltimeterTwo Wouldn't Log Flights

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Model Rocket Space

Reaction score
Just unboxed my Jolly Logic AltimeterTwo and flew it twice on G74 motors. Each time, I turned it on, then pressed the button in to get to launch, let go, the screen showed ready. Theoretically in this state according to the booklet I got it'll stay on for 2 hours. The battery charge was also 100%.

First flight log, I got a flight recording for 10ft total height. Clearly somehow it triggered for launch before it launched, either when I put the nosecone on and pressurized it despite the pressure relief holes, or maybe I jostled it somehow when putting the rocket on the rail.

So I erased the history, but still had "Flight 0" showing 1234 feet for height (I think generic flight data).

Second flight, again 100% charged, it showed ready, I SLOWLY put the nosecone on. GENTLY put the rocket on the rail. Post flight, there was no flight log data AT ALL other than the generic test flight data of 1234 feet for height.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or could I possibly be that unlucky to have the first bad unit or something?

Latest posts

Back