• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Jolly Logic Altimeter One (old version) or Adept Altimeter One

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of each on hand. I haven't run the Adept A1s in years, but I can certainly do a functional check on them in one of the little Nalgene bottle/syringe devices Tommy Billings used to sell for just that purpose.

What constitutes "must be a bargain"?

I have one, needs a battery replaced which you can get from the manufacturer (or source your own). Make me an offer if interested.

I have a couple of each on hand. I haven't run the Adept A1s in years, but I can certainly do a functional check on them in one of the little Nalgene bottle/syringe devices Tommy Billings used to sell for just that purpose.

What constitutes "must be a bargain"?
Meaning $25 for the two A1s IF you can get a battery in them and they start beeping. + shipping... and IF you insist, Paypal fee (tho that is against their T&Cs). $50 for the two Jolly Logics if they can be charged.

Back