Joined NAR

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjennings

Reaction score
So I finally had the spare cash to join NAR, and I was going through the info packet today and saw in the insurance exclusions the following:
Alcoholic beverages - well that makes sense
Assaults and Battery - again makes sense
Sexual abuse - more sense
Nuclear accidents- Does anyone know why this is in here? Seems like a strange thing to list. Plus who would be left to make the claim?

Nuclear accidents- Does anyone know why this is in here? Seems like a strange thing to list. Plus who would be left to make the claim?

I think that's a pretty typical exclusion on insurance policies.

I believe my homeowners has the same thing listed.

-Kevin

I think that's a pretty typical exclusion on insurance policies.

I believe my homeowners has the same thing listed.

-Kevin

The liability policy for my business also lists it. Had to get rid of the nuclear drain cleaner.

Well, they have a city ordinance in the little town in California I am originally from that makes detonating a nuclear device downtown illegal!:y: Ruined all my fun I was going to have that 4th of July!:mad:

Dang!!! Tracking from FedEx says my Illudium Q-37 Space Modulator was due here Tuesday.

Guess I'd better send it back to ACME.....:p

Not as hard as you might think if you have the right strategy and a little luck.

Congrats on joining the NAR, by the way. Next step--making sure you hook yourself up with a good section/local club.

Not as hard as you might think if you have the right strategy and a little luck.

Congrats on joining the NAR, by the way. Next step--making sure you hook yourself up with a good section/local club.

We BEGGED Dad to build a fallout shelter in 1962! -He said no one would bomb Elizabethtown PA - so far he's been right.

Congrats on becoming a member of NAR!

Only another 499 new members and we can get 12 issues of Sport Rocketry a year, instead of six! LOL!

Troy - Yeah I bought the last issue of Sport Rocketry, and said well I did my part!

Chan - I've been flying with Spaceport Rocketry Association for almost 2.5 years now, and I need to get in to Orlando and check out a ROCK launch in the near future.

Everyone - thanks for the laughs and the info that it is in most general insurance policies.

Congrats on becoming a member of NAR!

Only another 499 new members and we can get 12 issues of Sport Rocketry a year, instead of six! LOL!

Yeah, well I joined around the end of December and am # 88959. That's almost 100 new members / month on avg. since then. Just need to get 100% renewals:)

Back