January Best Rocket Poll- LPR- Open

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January Best Rocket Poll - LPR - Open

• Pantherjon's Trois Duex

• Scotty Dog's Dementia

• DJBigJ's Scratch Tomahawk Cruise Missile

• dlazarus6660's Scratch A-7 Corsair II Jet Rocket

• berlinetta's Fliskits Lil Guy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Closed the poll a few minutes early..Declaring Scotty Dog the winner!

Congrats!:wave:

Please contact Layne(pemtech) and pick out your most awesome prize! :)

Congrats Scottydog!
Anything for 3rd place?:rolleyes::bangpan:

Last edited:
Thanks to ALL! The ones who entered (all nice).Voters,Sponser,TRF and to the guy whos awake at 12 midnight.;)

Email us for a prize listing.

Congrats!
Thanks Layne. Im looking forward to this build. The wife, her friend (who goes with us to the launches and loves it) allmost had to flip a coin to decide which one to get. Thats because the choices were between... ALL GREAT LOOKING ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats Scottydog!
Anything for 3rd place?:rolleyes::bangpan:
Thanks for the congrats. Third place..... HMMM.. One thing you do have is a SWEET looking A-7. Thats a good thing. I like it. I liked them all, and would be proud to own any of them.

Congrats again you deserved to win!

Come to a CMASS launch and watch it fly. Its my favorite rocket next to all my other rockets.

Congrats again you deserved to win!

Come to a CMASS launch and watch it fly. Its my favorite rocket next to all my other rockets.
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/KARSNH/ Maybe we could fly there this summer. Sure is alot closer for me. I wanted to meet the people in this club last summer. But with family issues and such,it worked out EVERY launch they had I could not attend. BUMMER

I know I can make. It is the same distance for me as CMASS in Amesbury.
Have been to a launch at KARS?

Daniel

Back