January Best Rocket LPR Run Off!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January Best Rocket LPR Run Off

• Massrokit's Sport Scale Little Joe 5B

• jdud's Herc-5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just bringing this forward so you rocketeers out there will see and vote.

Voting ends tonight at 12:37AM EST, so vote if you haven't already! Looks like a close match up! :D

Be sure to check out the February contests too! ;)

A well done to Jdud's Herc-5 for winning the Jan. Best Rocket Competition. Nice paint job.

Thanks Massrokit, your Little Joe looks great. How did you make the embossed wrap?

Wow, the competition was steep. Thanks to everyone who entered and voted. It's really fun to have a vendor supported contest like this. A big thanks to Layne and all of the other supporting vendors. :blush:

Slow to the game here..:eek:..Congrats jdud!:clap: Hopefully you will be at the May launch in O'burg so I can see that Herc5 in person! :D

PM Layne to claim your 'goodies'! :)

Might head to O'burg next Saturday if the weather turns out descent. I'm definitely planning on the May launch as well. I hope to try for level 2...if I can find time to finish up my rocket.

Might head to O'burg next Saturday if the weather turns out descent. I'm definitely planning on the May launch as well. I hope to try for level 2...if I can find time to finish up my rocket.

Cool deal..Right now the extended forecast for Sat calls for some fairly nice, but chilly(high of 47) weather..Next launch I can attend, due to work schedule conflicts, is the May launch..Have fun!

Back