Jan/Feb Sport Rocketry?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkII

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to the January/February 2010 issue of Sport Rocketry? Do they have an issue in the works? It usually takes quite awhile for each issue to reach me, but it's now February, and still no magazine in sight. Is something going on? I emailed a question about it to NAR HQ last week but they haven't responded yet.

MarkII

Does anyone know what happened to the January/February 2010 issue of Sport Rocketry? Do they have an issue in the works? It usually takes quite awhile for each issue to reach me, but it's now February, and still no magazine in sight. Is something going on? I emailed a question about it to NAR HQ last week but they haven't responded yet.

MarkII

I got mine last week. Maybe the creature from Nuclear Lake ate yours. :confused2:

I've had mine for a couple of weeks at least. Time to phone the folks at NAR Hq. Seem to get better response on the phone.

Al

Got mine over two weeks ago, and saw them at Hobbytown USA in Kennesaw GA today.
Well, if you have had yours for over two weeks, then mine should be right on schedule. :rolleyes: They seem to take the scenic route in their way to upstate NY. Maybe this week.

MarkII

Got mine also about 2 weeks ago so it should be in the pipeline

I just received an email from Marie Stumpe at NAR HQ. She is sending me a replacement issue. We're good.

MarkII

Last edited:
Back