It's Time To Face Reality My Friends...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
image-fliskits-acme-spitfire-inspiration-400-600-110811162723858.gif

But, we're capable of doing some ?serious? work in OpenRocket...

upload_2019-12-10_15-16-2.png

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Ahhh just tell the RSO it mind sims fine. Should be good. I mean UROC let’s cardboard boxes fly on L motors without an OR file...

My inner RSO child has found Flistopia! They always tell me if ya can't sim it, don't fly it. That gorgeous nose cone solves all the problems of that sinfully crooked body tube. Fins and motor in the way back, I'm loving it.

I mean your .ork file! I already have the kit (the only fantasy kit that made it to my scale collection), but my .ork model isn't "crooked" as yours is. I didn't (yet?) figure out how to angle the body sections, make different fins, and tilt the nose. Didn't think it was possible, but here I am proven wrong, so ... Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I mean your .ork file! I already have the kit (the only fantasy kit that made it to my scale collection), but my .ork model isn't "crooked" as yours is. I didn't (yet?) figure out how to angle the body sections, make different fins, and tilt the nose. Didn't think it was possible, but here I am proven wrong, so ... Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
You've been to the thread before... I'm sure of it.
https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/kteshs-openrocket-files.123564/page-17#post-1942850

Back