It's JASE's BIRTHDAY !!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenParker

Reaction score
Jason:

Happy birthday to you !!
Happy birthday to you !!

You got your L1,
and Jackie kicked your butt too !!!

31.... you suck... I *vaguely* remember that age. Oh well,... drink 15 or 16 for me !!! Hope ya have a GREAT B-DAY !!!

Thanks guys!

Wasn't there something in the license agreement of using the forum that active members got a rocket kit for their birthdays?

I sure seem to remember reading that at some point.

:D

jeeez..... you loan the guy motor hardware, and GIVE him a motor for his L1 cert, and all he can think about is maneuvering to get more free stuff......

I'm *sure* that Jackie will be getting you a bunch of rocket stuff for the big day b-day.... right? :D

Happy birthday Jase! Ah yes, 31 was a very good year. Just before I was 'reborn'. Have a good one!

Originally posted by KenParker
I'm *sure* that Jackie will be getting you a bunch of rocket stuff for the big day b-day.... right? :D

Hmmm. Somehow, I ended up with a pair of slacks and a sport jacket. Doesn't quite seem fair does it? ;)

hmmmm... so, are you saying that your wife believes in that old saying "clothes make the man?"

Too bad.... you have my condolences.

What on earth were you doing up at 3 in the morning???

Or is this something we all get to look forward to as we get into our senior years. :p

Insomnia.... what can I say. I've always been subject to it, but it has gotten worse as I get older. But it's a great time for web surfing or building activities (that don't require power tools).

Originally posted by Jase

Hmmm. Somehow, I ended up with a pair of slacks and a sport jacket. Doesn't quite seem fair does it? ;)

Depends on if you have the receipt ...

Could provide some serious funds for the next project!

:D

Back