It's Carl the Tulanko's birthday!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carl, hope you have a happy birthday and get some good rocket toys!

Jeez, Tulanko, how old are you now? I bet you're really getting up there, huh?

Seriously, you know that I wish you only the very best on your birthday.

But you know.... I still might have Lea call you tonight and abuse you - just so don't get to feeling too good.

:D

when someone has a birthday most say man how old is he in carls case i think its best we just say happybirthday and call the fire dept. to be on stand-by for the candles! just messing with you have a good one carl.
joe

Well unless he lied about his DOB then the forum says he is 47. That would be the number in parenthesis in the Today's Birthday section on the home page. :D

You can run but you can't hide.

Well...Milo is pretty observant. I may be 47 on the outside, but the 16 year old is still playful and kick'in on the inside!!!

thanks much to all for the kind wishes...

Carl

btw...no rocket stuff this year, but next year will be a different story; my order is in early! :)

Originally posted by CTulanko
Well...Milo is pretty observant. I may be 47 on the outside, but the 16 year old is still playful and kick'in on the inside!!!

That explains why I feel like I've been punched and kicked every morning when I get up. It's that damned 16 year old inside of me!

Just wait unitl you hit 50. Every morning you wake up and realize your alive is cause for celebration!

Happy BD, by the way ...

:)

Back