It's been awhile

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leegscott

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

It has been awhile since I posted!! There were a couple of times I tried to post under my old user name but for some reason it would not let me go through, so I finally gave up and set up a new name and account.

I hope everyone is well!!

My son and I have been busy on rockets. I am currently building my Level 3 project which should be ready in June. I considered posting the build on TRF but based on what happen a while back I did not want to lose all of my build info again!!

The rocket is 7.5" diameter and about 13' tall. It has two on board video cameras and if I have time I plan on installing an RDAS for tracking and live down link. The RDAS has been sitting in a box, so I think it is time. The rocket is set up with a central 75mm and four outboard 38MM for airstarts.

Jonathan and I are also working on our personal web site. The plan is to post all future builds on it including the level 3 project so that hopefully the information is never lost. We are also planning on posting all of our past builds on it but it could take awhile!! The web site has been a learning experince!! Hopefully we will have it up soon!!

www.scottrocketry.com

Well good to be back!!

Hello everyone!!!

It has been awhile since I posted!! There were a couple of times I tried to post under my old user name but for some reason it would not let me go through, so I finally gave up and set up a new name and account.

I hope everyone is well!!

My son and I have been busy on rockets. I am currently building my Level 3 project which should be ready in June. I considered posting the build on TRF but based on what happen a while back I did not want to lose all of my build info again!!

The rocket is 7.5" diameter and about 13' tall. It has two on board video cameras and if I have time I plan on installing an RDAS for tracking and live down link. The RDAS has been sitting in a box, so I think it is time. The rocket is set up with a central 75mm and four outboard 38MM for airstarts.

Jonathan and I are also working on our personal web site. The plan is to post all future builds on it including the level 3 project so that hopefully the information is never lost. We are also planning on posting all of our past builds on it but it could take awhile!! The web site has been a learning experince!! Hopefully we will have it up soon!!

www.scottrocketry.com

Well good to be back!!

Look forward to seeing the build.

What cameras are you going to use?

Bob

Latest posts

Back