It Says Anything…

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
I need movie help! So my fellow nerds and geeks, let's collaborate.

Several years ago, I saw a really bad movie. So bad that I enjoyed it greatly. If I recall correctly, one guy works at a bank. His friend convinces him to "borrow" some money out of the safe to gamble with. Once they win, they keep the winnings and put the other money back. A sister? Roommate? Friend? Is always dressed like a D&D character with a sword.

Ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks for the help. It's not Owning Mohawny. The movie may have even qualified as a comedy. It wasn't serious at all.

The "It Says Anything" referenced that this was on off topic posting area…

Don't you hate it when you can't find what you're looking for? This one has haunted me off and on for years.

That one looks familiar but doesn't seem to be the one. A lot close in style though. We're on the right track. Thanks for the help guys. We'll find it before it's over. I'm sure of it.

Don't you hate it when you can't find what you're looking for? This one has haunted me off and on for years.

Took me until the invention of the web browser to find the answer to the question of the names of the Goofy Gophers from Warner Bros. Everybody kept saying Chip and Dale, and I kept pointing out to them that Chip and Dale were chipmunks and not gophers, and were produced by Disney and not Warner Bros.

They are Mac and Tosh.

[video=youtube;J10BRXRUfnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J10BRXRUfnw[/video]

Back