It needs to be said

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Air Force already whipped Army. :)

But we didn't get Navy this year... :(

I went to The Citadel. I'd rather not discuss football...:(

You think you got it bad? I went to Illinois (1 win this year), raised a Bears fan (dismal but for 1986), and now live in Redskins country. At least the Redskins are good for a laugh.

Well I been a Panthers fan since their birth in '95. I finally have something to cheer about this year. Let me know when your team breaks the loosing streak record of 15. :(

But this year 8-4 and on the verge of winning the NFC South. Long, long way from 1-15 two years ago. :)

Chiefs...

I know they stink most years, but ...

bmhiii

bmhiii have you listened to 95.7? They were going to give out 50k if the chiefs went undeafeated this year... not anymore

Blue,

Hadn't heard about the 50K... wow that would have been great in more than one way. You been doing any launching in this cold weather? I got out a couple of weekends ago when it wasn't so bad...

bmhiii

I'm a Duke fan at heart, but I attend North Carolina, and the best thing I can say about football season is that basketball season is right around the corner! :)

Yea, I went out to the KCAR launch a couple weeks ago, but I never really do any personal launches.

Blue

Back