It Figures. . .

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisVG

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my life has been intervening on the third Saturday of the past few months, preventing me from being able to attend our monthly launches. (Ironically, I was one of the proponents of the 3rd Saturday.) This time I was busy coordinating with Real Estate agents in Alpharetta, GA (near Atlanta) in search of a posible new home there. GE Consumer Finance has called Louise there for an interview this week, and there is a strong possbility that we will be relocating there in the coming months.

I never even got to fly on the field and now it is gone. It is a shame that you guys had to encounter such an ignorant buffoon on Saturday. In retrospect, we probably should have made sure that we had something in writing to show the idiot so that he could have called the cops all he wanted.

Man, all we want to do is have some harmless fun and enjoy the company of people. It is such a shame that people are so ignorant. If I move to Georgia, I am sure that we will have similar challenges.

Originally posted by ChrisVG
Man, all we want to do is have some harmless fun and enjoy the company of people. It is such a shame that people are so ignorant. If I move to Georgia, I am sure that we will have similar challenges.

Well Said Chris!

Jason

could you elaborate a bit on the lost flying field and the ignorant buffoon? I want to understand the story. thanks

Originally posted by cls
could you elaborate a bit on the lost flying field and the ignorant buffoon? I want to understand the story. thanks

cls, check out the thread that was started earlier. There is some explanation in there -

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11393

(Read towards the bottom. I started the discussion pertaining to the day's events.)

Good luck with the Georgia move Chris. Remember not to speed on the highways there as I think half of the state government's income comes from tickets. :)

Back