Quantcast

Issue with TRF & Firefox

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
I seem to be having an issue trying to bring up TRF with Firefox. The issue is that if I try to access it through the browser directly I get a blank white screen that says "web server is ok".

Yet if I go in through Firefox History I can access everything with no trouble at all. It's weird.:confused:

Also if I use IE, I can get access with no problems either.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this.

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
Everything seems to be normal again. When I got the white screen I just clicked the refresh button and it worked.:D

That was odd.

n5wd

Reaction score
Everything seems to be normal again. When I got the white screen I just clicked the refresh button and it worked.:D

That was odd.
I've seen the same thing happen with TRF before - using the F5 refresh button usually clears it after a little while. I'm suspecting it's some weird interaction with the web server that hosts TRF, not with the TRF data itself. Thankfully, it doesn't seem to last too long (after the first time when I didn't figure out to hit refresh for a day or two, the longest period I've seen it happen is a couple of hours.

Luv2launch

Reaction score
Yeah it seems that the service provider that is hosting the forums has issues every now and then I often have troubles refreshing pages during a session and every once in awhile when I bring it up but it goes away fairly quick.

RangerStl

Reaction score
I think things are being prepped for a server migration. We've outgrown the "Cheap Space" capacity already and need to get things moved over to a faster server.

And moving to the "Feedback" section.

N

Latest posts