ISQY Tomahawk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff278

Reaction score
After about 15 or 20 years I’m going to try it again. I finished this Aerteoch ISQY TOMAHAWK over the 4th of July weekend, and looking forward to the launch of Johns “aka JAL3” Mercury Redstone because it’s next on my list.
IMG_0326.jpg

Well, from the looks of that bird, I have to ask - why did you wander away?? That's one nice looking rocket!

R/C Planes:confused2:

But I missed the Hiss and smoke of large engines and pushing that button, the one that makes things go BOOM.

After about 15 or 20 years I’m going to try it again. I finished this Aerteoch ISQY TOMAHAWK over the 4th of July weekend...
Welcome back Jeff, and welcome to TRF. Thats a nice looking Tomahawk - one of my favorite AT kits. What do you plan to fly it on? My favorite is probably the F24-7W RMS; puts in a nice flight, and very inexpensive for an F.

1 of my favorite rockets for sure, I like them in a variety of sizes. My 5 year old daughter pictured for size :dark:
55Tomahawk046.jpg

Unfortunately I sold all my AT RMS casings so I’m in the process of reacquiring my motors. The rocket is set up for 29mm.

FOX "WOW" those are some good looking Rockets!

Back