The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

SaturnV

Reaction score
[video=youtube;rgDtgyzVZYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk[/video]

KenRico

'Just the Tip'
Reaction score
If i didnt have a phone to read rocketry forum on.. I would have to leave a copy of 'biguns' in the bath room.

Kenny

SaturnV

Reaction score
No field for flights at the moment. And look at all seasons of this great series now.2 or 3 time.Together with Two and a Half Men are the greatest comedies series of all time :)
If laughter could be measured in newton seconds these series have brought me more than all engines Saturn's V for all its flights :)

Last edited:

o1d_dude

'I battle gravity'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ed O'Neill used to hang out at the gym my son belonged to before he moved out of the area.

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Where all Bundy's become a man at the NUDIE BAR

cobra1336

Reaction score
So, I got a new job last year. Retail store and got a promotion about 4 months ago. I am now the supervisor for the shoe department. I love it when I'm asked what I do for a living. "I sell woman's shoes" everyone goes right to Bundy and I love it! Yeah there is some big ones that come in and there are some biggin's too. So don't knock the profession, it's got some major plusses to it. Oh, and I work at a golf course too. Free golf and looking at women all day. I'll take it.

Last edited:

jazzviper1

Reaction score
Big fan except when they brought the little kid in.

tmacklin

Reaction score
Is there fans of Al Bundy?

Yes...there is.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Yes. I asked my wife to marry me while we watching it. I knew I had met the right one when she admitted she like that show.

SaturnV

Reaction score
Yes. I asked my wife to marry me while we watching it. I knew I had met the right one when she admitted she like that show.
You have chosen the correct series. I remember that when I got married to my missus watched TV series "Dallas" :) But though sometimes have conflicts still think She is right one :)