Is there a manufacturer left out there making custome hardwood cones?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am planning to build a clone of the Small Sounding Rocket Systems Lasor-134. It should have a sexy hardwood cone.

Recommendations for source please.

Easy. Gordon Agnello, AKA Sandman / Roachwerks. Excellent quality, quick turn around.

+1 Gordon made a beautiful cedar nosecone for my upscale pencil rocket. He will make almost anything. Just ask.

Thanks fellas. The OG Roackwerks site was down, but the link just provided is working. I will contact him.

Thanks fellas. The OG Roackwerks site was down, but the link just provided is working. I will contact him.

When you talk to him, let Gordon know what www address you had trouble with. Last I knew, he maintained his own website, so if he knows it's down, he can work on it.

+1 pine is a softwood. Most if not all conifers fit into the softwood category. I think auto-correct might have gotten the best of you Shread. :)

I had two other IMs going on at the same time I was trying to type that (and someone walked up to me to ask a question) and I had a disconnect between the brain and typing fingers. :facepalm:

Back