Is the Rocketarium website legit?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill S

Reaction score
Anyone dealt with the Rocketarium website/business? I was looking at some parts there, but I was kind of put off by a) their use of English seems a little off, b) they say they are now "Denau Hobby Supplies", which seems to be a business in Canada, but they ship from "Western NY state", c) there is no phone number to contact them. I dunno, it smells of a questionable website to me.

Has anyone done business with them, and are they legit? Any issues shipping from Canada, etc, to the US?

I have been very happy with about 3 orders in last 2 years. More important, good email responses to some questions I had. I recommend Rocketarium.

Okay, thanks guys. Using them lets me consolidate 2 orders with 2 vendors, saving me on shipping costs. :)

From their website:

About Us

Rocketarium® is a maker of model rocket kits and rocketry parts.

Rocketarium.com was established in 2008 and since that time developed a line of military scale replicas, multi-stage, cluster and oddrocs rocket kits. At the same time a large selection of rocketry parts and supplies became available in the online store.

In 2013 the brand was transferred to "Denau Hobby Supplies". "Denau Hobby Supplies" is an established rocketry retailer, which apart from Rocketarium line offers thousands of other rocketry products from dozens of vendors.

"Denau Hobby Supplies" is committed to keep and expand Rocketarium line of products and offer same, great service to both US and international customers.

Why model rocketry is such a great hobby

When you come to think about that, model rocketry is an amazing family bonding activity. The great thing about the rockets is that small kids, teenagers, college students and adults find this hobby equally fascinating.
Model rocketry has a great educational value as well. When your kids are old enough, they are sure to love building the rockets with you. Model rocketry is sure to get them excited and motivated to learn.

https://www.rocketarium.com/Store/Abouthttps://www.rocketarium.com/Retailers

The have great aluminum retainers. The 18mm retainers nests in the 24 mm one. So with the addition of an 18 mm tube you can easily adapt 18 to 24 mm

Hello, does anyone know what is the tallest rocketarium rocket ? I usually buy them at Amazon. The tallest I could find is
Frangible Arcas - finished last night
does anyone know any tall rocketarium rockets 35" to 40" ?
I can't seem to find it

Back