Is Sierra Fox still there?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

billdz

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about Sierra Fox Rocketry in Italy? Their web page is up but I have not received a response to repeated emails and they never delivered the HPR motors I ordered and paid for last year.
Thanks for any info,
Bill

jderimig

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Consider your money gone, I am pretty sure think SF is out of business and I can't imagine they would be able to ship HPR motors internationally anyways.

billdz

Reaction score
Consider your money gone, I am pretty sure think SF is out of business and I can't imagine they would be able to ship HPR motors internationally anyways.
What happened to them? They had been in business for many years and, In the past, they shipped motors to me here in Slovakia several times. Stefano seemed like a good guy, and he repeatedly apologized for the lengthy delay.

Zertyme

Reaction score
If I remember correctly the HPR motors that were marked in stock last year were pre-order. To my knowledge, they haven't received the shipment from AeroTech yet.

jderimig

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
What happened to them? They had been in business for many years and, In the past, they shipped motors to me here in Slovakia several times. Stefano seemed like a good guy, and he repeatedly apologized for the lengthy delay.
Oh I may be have been confusing them with somebody else. Sorry about that.

ghostfather

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Stefano at Siera Fox is still in business, as far as I know, selling kits. I get his mailings often enough.

He's had problems with motors because Aerotech didn't have their CE registration taken care of in Europe.
CE registration is required for sale in Europe, and possibly still a problem.

billdz

Reaction score
Stefano at Siera Fox is still in business, as far as I know, selling kits. I get his mailings often enough.

He's had problems with motors because Aerotech didn't have their CE registration taken care of in Europe.
CE registration is required for sale in Europe, and possibly still a problem.
Yes, Stefano took pre-orders in October 2019 after the CE registration had been completed and motor delivery was supposedly imminent, then he said there were delays due to covid and various other issues, but he was always very responsive and apologetic for the problem. But now it seems he is just not answering my emails, even though I paid over a year ago.

Latest posts