Is Shrox MIA?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well son of a gun. He gets around doesn't he? I knew he had something in the works overseas, both in the UK and Australia, but didn't know where he landed.

I hope it works out for him, he is a very talented 3D artist and rocket designer!

Well, he asked me in an email to make him a Sarah Conner but that's the last I heard from him.

He probably doesn't want one now.

sarahconner.JPG

I'll take it!!!!!!!!!:D

He asked me to build him one for a presentation but I never made him one and...he has asked me NOT to make or distrubute any of his kit designs.

I have to respect that.

Sorry for the tease.:eek:

He asked me to build him one for a presentation but I never made him one and...he has asked me NOT to make or distrubute any of his kit designs.

I have to respect that.

Sorry for the tease.:eek:

I respect it too.

It was a kneejerk reaction on my part. Perfectly natural though, it looks nice.

I am here, there was a problem with getting reregistered here, but they finally cleared it up.

That animation appears to be set in the Mirror Universe where the Terran Empire is aggressive and has enslaved the Vulcans, etc. The (Shrox updated) emblem of the sword through the Earth on the side of the ship is my clue.

Original
150px-TerranEmpire.png

I came across this today

https://www.shrox.com/

Check out the Star Trek Animation under animation. I thought it looked good. It was loaded three months ago.

What about the hot dogs around the globe?

YOU FOOL!!!!
:jaw:
:hot:

Those are not "Hot Dogs"!!
:no:
:bang:

They are linked sausages!
:bangbang:

About an hour in the Agony Booth will refresh your memory bradycros!
:p

YOU FOOL!!!!
:jaw:
:hot:

Those are not "Hot Dogs"!!
:no:
:bang:

They are linked sausages!
:bangbang:

About an hour in the Agony Booth will refresh your memory bradycros!
:p

NOBODY is capable of placeing me into the Agony Booth!

shapeimage_1.png

NOBODY is capable of placeing me into the Agony Booth!

That's ok... all this time I thought your avatar was a nuclear fireball mushroom cloud...

Turns out it's some kind of scary clown with poofy red hair...

Don't know which is more terrifying... LOL:)

Later! OL JR :)

That's ok... all this time I thought your avatar was a nuclear fireball mushroom cloud...

Turns out it's some kind of scary clown with poofy red hair...

Don't know which is more terrifying... LOL:)

Later! OL JR :)

You DO NOT want to mess with Bozo the clown because he is a scary clown with poofy red hair that's in a nuclear fireball mushroom cloud... and laughing about it.

Last edited:
Back