Is Public Missiles Having a Problem?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jqavins

Слава Україні
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and our friend placed an order a good couple of weeks ago and haven't receivedit lr any i formation. (I don't knlw what's in it, because it's a present for me.)

Does anyone know if there's something up?

I just ordered some body tubes, couplers and a nose cone on 12/15. Received them today 12/18, but it was shipped FedEx not USPS. I'd say they're not having the problem the mail service is.

Have you tracked it? Was it sent USPS? If so, prepare for a long wait!
Can't track it without a shipping notice.
I got my black friday order this week. I didn't hear anything from them until I got a shipping confirmation from them last week. Hope that helps.
Yes, that's reassuring. Thanks.

Can't track it without a shipping notice.

Try signing up for USPS informed delivery and seeing if it's on there. It will let you know about anything with a tracking number coming to your address. It's how I knew my Space Shot kit was on the way despite never getting a shipping notice from Rocketman.

Looks like their Facebook page was recently updated, Facebook says they respond within a day on there. They list multiple ways of contact on their website too.
I'd say give them a call and inquire with them. They will be ale to provide a much better answer than any of us in the peanut gallery.

Try signing up for USPS informed delivery and seeing if it's on there. It will let you know about anything with a tracking number coming to your address. It's how I knew my Space Shot kit was on the way despite never getting a shipping notice from Rocketman.
I'll give that a try.
Did you call PML?
Call? What is this "call" of which you speak? My friend emailed them; is that waht you mean?

I'll give that a try.
Note that informed delivery will not capture all your package info. I’ve had a couple packages this season not show up on my informed delivery that I had tracking numbers for and knew were on the way.

I used Informed Delivery, and it's in transit. It shipped on the tenth. Bothersome that we haven't heard from them, but as long as the package gets here that's the important part.

I too have been trying for weeks now to get a hold of someone at PML and have had no luck. Have they closed their doors? I have tried phone calls as well as various emails.

Back