Quantcast

Is it just me?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
I sit just me? Sometimes, in some threads, when I click a link or a picture, the site asks me to either register or log in.. But I'm already logged in... weird..

MarkII

Reaction score
Well, for me now, attachments (pictures) don't load at all anymore when I click on them (they did at first). I have to right-click on them and have them open in a new tab or window.

Also, I can no longer edit my posts. When I click on the Edit button, I get the Hourglass Spinning For All Eternity.

Mark \\.

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I'm fine editing posts, but there are other things that hang and I get the hourglass of death. A couple times it has hung up when posting so I end up double and triple posting since it hangs up as soon as I click 'Post.':confused:

Bazookadale

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens to - it logs me out after a certain time and I can't find anything in the user CP to change that

MarkII

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens to - it logs me out after a certain time and I can't find anything in the user CP to change that
That kept happening to me with TRF ver. 1, until I figured out that I needed to check the "Remember Me" box next to my login password every time I logged in.

In YORF, the box stays checked from one session to the next, even though I have logged out. Here in TRF, I have to put a check in it each time I log on. It's no big deal, just different.

Mark \\.

Bazookadale

Reaction score
That kept happening to me with TRF ver. 1, until I figured out that I needed to check the "Remember Me" box next to my login password every time I logged in.

In YORF, the box stays checked from one session to the next, even though I have logged out. Here in TRF, I have to put a check in it each time I log on. It's no big deal, just different.

Mark \\.
I check that box every time , it still logs me out after a time - I had to log back in to reply to this even though the top of the page showed me a logged in

Latest posts