Is fireproof wad a necessity?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This place can get a bit crazy sometimes. But now that you are well versed in chute protection and various forms of environmentally friendly wadding, it is time to ditch any vegan tendencies and go full out carnivore. I'm talking a meat piston here; a nice sausage or fillet wrapped in bacon depending on your rockets diameter. Maybe start off with layers of finely sliced medallions of beef tartar
The ejection charge would impart a nice smoky flavor and the tartar wadding would need its own recovery system as well. As you advance in your rocketry skills you can fly with hard salami fueled hybrid motors like the Myth Busters!

I am actually going to use some lettuce at the launch tomorrow since I have never done anything that crazy.

Nothing like a little sulfur on the bacon. Mmmmm.

See attached.

Read attached.

Save attached.

Print attached.

Share attached.
From the PDF: "Since it is shredded, it is dispersed like dust after ejection and does not litter the ground in the park."

Well, yes it does; you just can't see it. ;)

From the PDF: "Since it is shredded, it is dispersed like dust after ejection and does not litter the ground in the park."

Well, yes it does; you just can't see it. ;)

Obviously you have never seen the lawn areas of the park we use. Huge amounts of Goose-Poo. People in sandals are idiots. And when the coyotes get a goose or duck, there are a lot of feathers, etc.

Back