Is everything okay at BMS?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I sent two emails (it was the same one twice), one two weeks ago and one early last week(ish) but haven't had a reply. After the first I received an automated notice that if I didn't get a reply, I should include the word "rocket: in the subject line just in case the spam filter blocked it. When I resent it the second time, I did that. Still nothing. No, I haven't called. I really dislike using the phone.

Sounds like calling is a last resort, but you might want to give it a try. They answered when I have called in the past, but that was some time ago.

Bill's always been the type to do better on phone than over e-mail. Not saying it's right, it's just the way he is.

Bill also doesn't frequent message boards.

I sent two emails (it was the same one twice), one two weeks ago and one early last week(ish) but haven't had a reply. After the first I received an automated notice that if I didn't get a reply, I should include the word "rocket: in the subject line just in case the spam filter blocked it. When I resent it the second time, I did that. Still nothing. No, I haven't called. I really dislike using the phone.
He has been back logged for a while. Try calling as others have suggested.

We keep him busy. :neener:

When I spoke with him at NARCON he said the phone is always a good way to get in touch with him.

N

Latest posts

Back