I have purchased from eRockets several times with no issues. My last order I was shorted decals and when I called about my missing decals I was told they were packed in my order. There was nothing there. I think they were packed in someone’s else’s order. I sent several emails and no reply. I’m still out my decals.
eRockets are definitely legit, but screw ups happen.
I would call them and ask them to "make it right". 99% probability that they will. In 1% outcome, dispute the credit charge, and let us know.
Allrockets Rocketarium kits I have emailed them about their shipping being economy shipping, what is that. I know first class or priority mail but what is economy. Dose that mean it gets delivered in the back of a pickup truck. I get no response from them either. Has anyone order from either company without issues. Thanks
Allrockets is a Canadian shop, and shipping across the US-CAN border is a major PITA. Which I prefer to avoid.
"Economy" shipping in Canada may, or may not, mean what you think it means. In global scheme of things, border crossing delays will negate any and all other shipping considerations.
BTW, if you like Rocketarium kits (I do too), consider ordering directly from them.
They sell not just the kits, but tons of useful rocketry supplies as well, and ship ridiculously fast out of upstate NY:
Find model rockets for sale at the Rocketarium. Buy cool flying rocket kits and make us your model rocketry shop.