Is e-hobbies just unreliable or is the government scanning my mail?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidsheeep

Reaction score
12 days ago i ordered some stuff off e hobbies, including micromax engines, aerotech F's, and some kits... now, im not sure, but the 3-7 day shipping is now 3-10 (from the day online it said shipped)...

is there some sort of delay on shipping for F engines?

or is e-hobbies unreliable?

or is the postal service scanning my mail (again) :D

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
12 days ago i ordered some stuff off e hobbies, including micromax engines, aerotech F's, and some kits... now, im not sure, but the 3-7 day shipping is now 3-10 (from the day online it said shipped)...

is there some sort of delay on shipping for F engines?

or is e-hobbies unreliable?

or is the postal service scanning my mail (again) :D

Or am I just paranoid?

Dunno mate it seems to be common these days.

David

the only reason i say this is because i ordered some computer stuff off a site once, and got charged, but never recieved my stuff... apparently something always goes wrong with the credit card or something

...besides the fact that you can't trust the gov't anyways. Motors are sent third class so it can and has for taken 2 weeks after shipping.
I've shopped from ehobbies site many times and have had no trouble.

Hm.... You could ask E-hobbies to put a big note in it that says:

Dear govt screening person, STOP READING MY MAIL!!!!!!!:D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

rabid:

you are in NYC and you ordered from ehobbies in CA.....Model rocket motors are usually shipped parcel post....if can take a minimum of 2 weeks for the distances involved........be patient....

Back