• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Interesting Rocketry Publications for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis

Reaction score
Here are some really interesting publications from the past.

Lot 1 4 Unique publications about the design and flight testing of Liquid Fueled rockets. I believe (but am not sure) that these were college projects for the people involved. Really interesting reading as they discuss the design and problems encountered etc.

DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING OF A HYDROGEN PEROXIDE MONOPROPELLANT ROCKET by David Elliott and Lee Rosenthal 43 pages
THE DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND TESTING OF A LIQUID PROPELLANT ROCKET by Benito Loyola Midshipman 1/c 61 pages
THE DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND TESTING OF A BI-PROPELLANT LIQUID FUEL ROCKET by George Morgan 69 pages
THE DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND FLIGHT TESTING OF A LARGE LIQUID PROPELLANT ROCKET by David Crisalli 69 pages
$75 for all 4

Lot 2 4 SPACE MODELLER magazines. These were I believe the publication of the CAR (Canadian Association of Rocketry) I believe only 4 were ever published
$40 for the 4

Lot 3 A photocopy of a publication BLACK BRANT from 1962 with all the technical data and some Flight history of the Black Brant series of rockets by Canadian Bristol Aerojet. Really interesting reading on motor data and specs of the Black Brants (Which I had always been told was Black Brandt but this pub spells it Brant) . Approx 75 pages
$20

Attachments

• 100_0849.JPG
    100_0849.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_0850.JPG
    100_0850.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_0851.JPG
    100_0851.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_0852.JPG
    100_0852.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 49
Yes, paypal accepted but the only only ones left are the lot of 4 SPACE MODELLER MAGAZINES

Thanks Peter, I could have sworn there were a couple of kits called Black Brandt

Honestly, there might have been *kits* called Black Brandt, even if the real sounding rocket was the Black Brant. :)

Being Canadian, and respecting Mr Alway, I believe that BRANT is correct. There are Canadian Geese everywhere here in my now home of rural Indiana.

Back