interesting rocket(s)? on ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell me those are all on a launch rod and the guy has not figured that out!!!

i think i need to get an emotionicon from a different forum to represent my mood right now...

wtf.gif

are those... glued? togehter. what? im alittle confused...

Looks like one of one of those prang NARAM trophies.
Maybe best cluster?:D :D :D

I just asked the guy selling them if all of the models were actually glued together as one. I will post the answer.

"Dear orbcpb,

You asked:
"Are all of these models glued together as one?"

all models arew glued together as one. thank you fir your inquiry."

There you have it!!! You would be bidding on Frankenstein's rocket... It's alive! Alive!

That is VERY disturbing.

What is that guy THINKING!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Maybe someone ought to ask if he, um, you know, KNOWS that they shouldn't be like this? or anything? Or... Wow.. I almost think that this HAS to be parody. I mean, i've seen dumb things before, but, wow..

I figure this guy bought this or found it like that. I would not have the guts to do something this foolish then broadcast it by putting it up on ebay. Maybe its like John Carpenter's The Thing; one of the rockets was found up in the arctic then taken back to a civilized area where it started absorbing other models. Or it could be a Borg design... resistance is futile...

Maybe they were built (born?) near a nuke waste storage facility...

the description says "it's missing some thin parts"

I wonder what that means:confused:

Who knows,maybe this guy is on to something. Maybe it will become the next TRF trend...

:D :rolleyes: ;)

Phaar is definately on to something!!! And here is a picture of my faithful assistant Clem holding his new engineering marvel; the Scrampatriotmaxdart. Sorry, this will not be going up on ebay, Clem is too attached to it (some of the glue got on his hands).

Someone has bid on the Clump-O-Roc on Ebay!!! I hope the glue is pretty weak, otherwise he will only get 5 nose cones and a couple of engine hooks that he can reuse!

Is that the same guy that was selling the mint leaves?
I think it is.

Originally posted by rokitflite
Phaar is definately on to something!!! And here is a picture of my faithful assistant Clem holding his new engineering marvel; the Srampatriotmaxdart. Sorry, this will not be going up on ebay, Clem is too attached to it (some of the glue got on his hands).

I Rocksimmed the Srampatriotmaxdart with the attached Clem on a cluster of 36 J350s. comes out to 11 feet 4 inches.
;)

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
I Rocksimmed the Srampatriotmaxdart with the attached Clem on a cluster of 36 J350s. comes out to 11 feet 4 inches.
;)

Yes, but how WIDE?

I noticed there wasnt a shipping charge on the item Hmmm.
If it wasnt for that I would bid on it. For 10 bucks it would be interesting to see how it flies:) . whats 10 bucks in the life of a rocketeer.

Uncle Mike

HAHAHA! That's as bad as the frozen french fry for $5... He even posted your question!

ROTFLMAO!!!! This is hillarious... He actually POSTED your question on the Ebay thing!?!??! What an idiot...

Someone should be humane and tell him that it wont fly... Itd just be cruel otherwise... :D :p

Yea, this IS almost as bad as the french fry... :D

Mint in package... Hm... Theres an idea... If I picked some mint leaves and threw em in a baggie and put em up on ebay... Ive been looking for some easy cash for a while now... :D :D :D :D

It now says shipping is $5.45, so your looking at least $16.
And hey, who says it won't fly? I bet I could make it fly. :D

Tim

Exactly Tim!
I guarantee that if you put a C6-3 in the motor mount of the Polaris on the bottom, put it on a launch pad and ignite it; you WILL get a straight flight for a least the length of the launch rod. After that its free style aerial aerobics with the possibility of a floor show for the remainder of the burn.

Originally posted by rokitflite
you WILL get a straight flight for a least the length of the launch rod.

at least.
LOL. :D
Hey, you might even be able to cluster it. :D Know what I mean???

Tim

Back