Intercollegiate Rocket Engineering Competition (all teams Facebook group)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAPdanstar

Reaction score
Hey rocketeers! Thanks for letting me in :)

I'm representing the rocket team from the Technical University of Denmark (DanSTAR), and we felt like the IREC at Spaceport America Cup could use a Facebook group to discuss big and small things related to the competition. We didn't find one, so we just made it ourselves.

You should join if you going to participate in the competition with a team, if you have participated or if you're interested in rocketry from a more competitive perspective.

I hope sharing a link like this is OK. I have shared it on the r/rocketry subreddit too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IRECWorld/

Best regards,
Rasmus

Good luck to your team and university! I competed in IREC also when I was in college and have the utmost respect for the international teams that enter since they have to overcome not only the harsh realities of physics/engineering/manufacturing, but also the mess of import restrictions, ITAR, and international logistics.

Good luck to your team and university! I competed in IREC also when I was in college and have the utmost respect for the international teams that enter since they have to overcome not only the harsh realities of physics/engineering/manufacturing, but also the mess of import restrictions, ITAR, and international logistics.
Thank you so much! We are about 25 students doing this, and for most of us it's like a full time job next to school.

Back