Interceptor-E skins

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re-Bar Ricky

Reaction score
Hey all - after approximately 8 years, I finished my Interceptor -E build this weekend. Better late than never. I was looking over the site (and YORF) and I was thinking about doing some skins for my rocket. Does anyone know who is still providing skins for the Interceptor-E? If anyone could point me to a potential source, I would greatly appreciate it. Google isn't much of a help for me.....

Thanks.....

No one currently afaik, Accur8 was the only maker I knew of and John Pursley passed away early this year after a motorcycle accident.

As nice as Mark’s decal sets are - and they are really nice - they’re not the same as John Pursley’s wraps. John made full body wraps that covered the entire surface of the rocket and he produced variations of the standard graphics schemes in different fantasy modes - like a Navy Blue Angeles look or a USMC camp look. We lost one of the good ones when John passed…

As nice as Mark’s decal sets are - and they are really nice - they’re not the same as John Pursley’s wraps. John made full body wraps that covered the entire surface of the rocket and he produced variations of the standard graphics schemes in different fantasy modes - like a Navy Blue Angeles look or a USMC camp look. We lost one of the good ones when John passed…
This.

I'm so glad I got to build a couple of his models and have some correspondence with him before he passed. Absurdly knowledgeable and generous with his time. And his products were unique and essentially impossible to clone.

This.

I'm so glad I got to build a couple of his models and have some correspondence with him before he passed. Absurdly knowledgeable and generous with his time. And his products were unique and essentially impossible to clone.

+10, +100,+1000! John had some great stuff.

My Accur8 fleet (to date - I still have some skins for some future builds)

1638193925289.png

Back