Inter-Planetary Star Liner Antares

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonypv

And so it begins...
Reaction score
This design uses a Semroc BNC-50G nose cone and two TA-5020B transitions with a BT50 and a BT20 just long enough for the shoulders to make the nose section.
I spent a lot of time making the decals for this one. I "borrowed" a few from the Orbital Transport (I did change colors and/or shapes) the rest I drew myself.
Will be flying it on June 21 at the next CMASS launch.

Antares 1 sm.jpg

Antares 3 sm.jpg

Antares 5 sm.jpg

Antares base screen shot.gif

View attachment Inter-Planetary Star Liner Antares.rkt

Last edited:
Sleek, elegant, streamlined... just awesome, Tony!!! Love the decal work and the fin arrangement. Ok, tell us more about it: ALPS or InkJet for the decals? How about a drawing of the internals? Is there a rocksim file available? Questions and more questions... Great Job Tony!

Sleek, elegant, streamlined... just awesome, Tony!!! Love the decal work and the fin arrangement. Ok, tell us more about it: ALPS or InkJet for the decals? How about a drawing of the internals? Is there a rocksim file available? Questions and more questions... Great Job Tony!

Thanks Raul.

Ink jet decals.
Screen shot of internals.
Rocksim file in first post.

Antares screen shot.gif

very nice work, would look realy good in a dark nefarious paint scheme as well.

very nice scratch build you have there also launch photos looks good..:)

*chanting* kit kit kit
:)

Managed to grab a photo of this on the way up at NARAM 51.

Tony-Antares.jpg

:cheers: ok I want one...I want one I want one...parts list? Shapes templates? Please????

If anybody wants patterns, parts list etc... PM me you e-mail address.
There is also a Rocksim file (Rocksim 9) attached in the first post of this thread.

If anybody wants patterns, parts list etc... PM me you e-mail address.
There is also a Rocksim file (Rocksim 9) attached in the first post of this thread.

That design is way cool. Thanks for the RKT file. My next Semroc order will surely include the parts for this.

--- Ron

Back