• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Instant Fliskits Collection - 22 kits - $220 - 7 numbered!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

75Grandville

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
OK, the new house is turning into a money pit. The basement, which included my rocket room, has been completely gutted to remediate mold, termites, and ugly brown paneling.

I'm trying to clear some space, as everything from the basement is now jammed into the garage. Plus, trying to free up some $, probably to put back into the house. To that end, offering up some of my kits. This is almost half off retail ($411.90). Paypal F&F, plus shipping.

This includes 7 numbered kits (the first 100 produced of each kit is numbered), one of which is also signed! Can take more pics if you want to see something in particular.

Pheord X150
Stingray
Watchamacallit
Nanite
Watchamacallit
Herc-5
Thunderbird
Thingamajig
Tumbleweed
Teeny Triskelion
Interloper
Diminutive Deuce
U.S.S. Grissom
Tog
Night Whisper
Mystic (#10)
Proxima Centauri (#91)
Watchamacallit (#37) [Three total of this kit, only one numbered]
K’TNG’A (#36)
Bull’s Eye (#27)
Celtic Thunder (#50)
DooDad (#9)

IMG_2937.jpgIMG_2938.jpgIMG_2939.jpgIMG_2940.jpgIMG_2941.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really trying to resist this deal.........the look on my wife's face when she sees the box arrive at the house is the only thing holding me back��

Back