Inflight Rockets - Best Build Thread Competition

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InFlight

Reaction score
Well, I decided to host my own little Competition. :D

The winner will receive one Mach 10 Clone kit and one.... it's a secret. Tip: go read through the USS Northridge thread under scratch built for a hint.

Here's the deal kids, do a build thread on ANY MANUFACTURER'S kit in the Low Power Rocketry (LPR) thread. Everyone will get to vote on who has created the coolest build thread. Existing threads cannot count. Sorry dudes...

I'm going to give you a month starting on Sunday 6/7/09. That should give you enough time to build something and post it. :roll:
Only one build thread per person. Note in the thread somewhere that it is for the Best Build Thread Competition. Please post a link to this Competition in your build thread to help spread the word.

Manufacturer Suggestions...
Semroc
Fliskit
Sunward
BMS
Art Applewhite
Squirrelworks
HotRod Rockets

umm... Inflight ;)

I know I am forgetting a few others but you get the idea. Think little guy or mom and pop shop. ;)

Good luck!

Last edited:
Well, I decided to host my own little Competition. :D

The winner will receive one Mach 10 Clone kit and one.... it's a secret. Tip: go read through the USS Northridge thread under scratch built for a hint.

Here's the deal kids, do a build thread on ANY MANUFACTURER'S kit in the Low Power Rocketry (LPR) thread. Everyone will get to vote on who has created the coolest build thread. Existing threads cannot count. Sorry dudes...

I'm going to give you a month starting on Sunday 6/7/09. That should give you enough time to build something and post it. :roll:
Only one build thread per person. Note in the thread somewhere that it is for the Best Build Thread Competition. Please post a link to this Competition in your build thread to help spread the word.

Manufacturer Suggestions...
Semroc
Fliskit
Sunward
BMS
Art Applewhite
Squirrelworks
HotRod Rockets

umm... Inflight ;)

I know I am forgetting a few others but you get the idea. Think little guy or mom and pop shop. ;)

Good luck!

I'm in.

Back