InFlight Nike X

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey that's a heck of a nice looking rocket! great job, can't wait to see launch pics!

I'd love to buy one of InFlight's Nike-X kits, but he always seems to be out of stock.

I have his Mach 10 and Nike Smoke kits, and I just painted the Mach 10 yesterday. They are fine kits with good instructions.

I'd love to buy one of InFlight's Nike-X kits, but he always seems to be out of stock.

I have his Mach 10 and Nike Smoke kits, and I just painted the Mach 10 yesterday. They are fine kits with good instructions.
I'll send you an email when I have more Nike-X kits ready.

My L3 project is a Nike-X built with Performance Rocketry parts at 7.5" diameter and something over 11 feet tall. It's sitting in the corner of my living room now and a friend suggested that I put lights on it in lieu of a Christmas tree.

My L3 project is a Nike-X built with Performance Rocketry parts at 7.5" diameter and something over 11 feet tall. It's sitting in the corner of my living room now and a friend suggested that I put lights on it in lieu of a Christmas tree.
If it's not painted white yet, you could just spray it green and you'd be all set!

So, did you share a build thread anywhere?
Have you finished/flown that Nike X yet??

- Scott

Good looking rendition there A20!
The Nike-X is such a simple model to Clone, I guess I was unaware another company was offering a Clone kit...

I cloned mine directly from JimZ plans, build with stuff I had laying around the rocket dungon.
It's a great little flyer on B & C motors! Out of sight on C6's, Had to use a smaller 12" X-form chute to get it down and then it was a very long walk.

475a-sm_Nike-X  Decaled Complete_02-10-08.jpg

475Lp03c-sm_Nike-X B6-4 Liftoff_05-24-08.JPG

Last edited:
Back