Infinity 7

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently finished a new rocket to commemorate my my son’s next short film, “Infinity 7”. He was always a space buff. The rocket is a 54mm body tube, glass fins and a 38mm mount. I pirated an Estes Mercury Redstone kit for an Infinity 7 Super Redstone. Hopefully have it’s first flight soon. Also a couple pics of full-size capsule prop with working instrumentationIMG_0752.jpgIMG_0755.jpgIMG_0756.jpgIMG_0641.jpgIMG_0649.jpg

Nice work :cool:
thanks! My son spent over a year building the instrument panels, 3D printed gauge bezels, instrumentation, laser cut panels, casting many dummy switches, then it was all shipped from California to here in Texas for the actual capsule build. All for a film just over 10 minutes long. The car is an Alfa romeo spider getting an engine swap to a 3liter v6 from a Milano. Hopefully fly the rocket next month and go for my L2 also with another scratch built rocket

Found some build pics. Fiberglass fins with an aluminum fin guide for 38mm motor tube. Forward aluminum shock cord mount with heat shrink over the first 12” to protect it. One last set picIMG_0690.jpgIMG_0689.jpgIMG_0638.jpg

Back