Indy????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lipp

Reaction score
I was just wandering if there is anywhere near Indianapolis Indiana that carries FlisKits rockets in stock????????

We are in Ellettsville, which is next to Bloomington. We don't have an actual store, but you are welcome to come by and pick something up.

Or, if we send it, it would be there the next day. (shipping is FREE on orders over 20.00.)

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

I didn't know there was a launch next weekend. I live on the south side of Indy. Theres a soccer feild south a lil ways from my house, thats where I launch at. I mean what else is a soccer feild good for?????? If you have any info or where I can get info from about the Muncie launch pkease fill me in.. Thanks..

Originally posted by lipp
I didn't know there was a launch next weekend. I live on the south side of Indy. Theres a soccer feild south a lil ways from my house, thats where I launch at. I mean what else is a soccer feild good for?????? If you have any info or where I can get info from about the Muncie launch pkease fill me in.. Thanks..

Try https://www.indyrockets.org/roci.html

Originally posted by narprez
Coming to the Muncie launch next weekend?????

Nah, not going to be able to make it. I've never been to a launch up there. One of these days......

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

In the summer I launch on our church grounds on Ratliff road. In the Spring and Fall (after the crops are in) I launch on a farm off of Hartstrait road.

Where are you located? If you're in the area give me a shout and maybe we can get together and put a few up. It's usually just the three of us - me, myself and I.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Back